Monmouth County NJ Criminal Defense Attorneys
The talented team of attorneys at Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington have developed an established and well-respected reputation through their 50-plus years of experience serving their community. Providing unparalleled legal services in practice areas ranging from criminal defense to personal injury and family law, these lawyers have accumulated a breadth of knowledge, which they leverage every day to best advocate for their clients.
Although the firm delves into a variety of areas of New Jersey law, it is structured in a way that pairs specialized attorneys to each case as a means by which to ensure that clients are guaranteed the best in their field. In addition, the client-centered focus at Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington permeates every component of the firm’s approach, creating a strong identity that is held by each member of the legal team. This allows for strong collaborations among our skillful lawyers, which consistently translates to a truly comprehensive case on behalf of each our clients.
Earning your trust and advancing your priorities are our primary concerns as we work to achieve the best possible result in your case. For immediate assistance, contact the West Long Branch, New Jersey offices of Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington at 732-440-3950 or toll free at 888-328-9131 and take the first step toward resolving your legal matter.
Monmouth County NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers
The attorneys at Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington frequently appear on behalf of clients facing legal matters across the state of New Jersey. For additional information pertaining to just some of the courts we often serve, access the following links:
- Middletown Township Municipal Court
- Howell Township Municipal Court
- Long Branch Municipal Court
- Neptune Municipal Court
- Ocean Township Municipal Court
- Wall Township Municipal Court
- The Joint Court of Hazlet, Keyport, and Matawan
- Aberdeen Township Municipal Court
- Tinton Falls Municipal Court
- Holmdel Township Municipal Court
- Asbury Park Municipal Court
- Red Bank Municipal Court
- Freehold Borough Municipal Court
- Millstone Township Municipal Court
- Colts Neck Township Municipal Court
- Keansburg Municipal Court
- West Long Branch Municipal Court
- Rumson Municipal Court
- Fair Haven Municipal Court
- Little Silver Municipal Court
- Manasquan Municipal Court
- Oceanport Municipal Court
- Belmar Municipal Court
- Shrewsbury Borough Municipal Court
- Deal Municipal Court
Contact our Monmouth County NJ Criminal and DWI Lawyers for Assistance
You have found a group of legal professionals who are dedicated to resolving your legal matter. Whether it involves criminal defense, medical malpractice, family and divorce law, workers’ compensation, or another area of practice, our impressive attorneys have the knowledge and resources to assist you. For additional information and a free consultation with one of our lawyers, submit an online contact form, call our West Long Branch office at 732-440-3950 or reach us toll free at 888-328-9131.